Quotable...

"If you are walking in Charleston, you are walking on someone's grave."--Sue Bennett, Charleston tour guide

Monday, October 31, 2016

Prezi: The Ten Favorite Birds In My New Book!

My students will soon be producing a Prezi Top Ten list- topics of their own choosing, so I'll be expecting a lot of variety when this assignment is due in a few weeks. I like Prezis because of their movement, flashiness and easy of assembly.

To demonstrate what I'm looking for and to show students who haven't yet created a Prezi presentation, I put this one together of 10 favorite bird photographs from my new book, "Nature-ly Fun! Bird Photography From A to Z."

More on this book and my two previous ones can be found on my blog/website BirdsEyeViews and my Amazon author's page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment