Quotable...

"If you are walking in Charleston, you are walking on someone's grave."--Sue Bennett, Charleston tour guide

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Beyond Death and Dying with Dr. George Dickinson

I was pleased on March 28 to have Dr. George Dickinson return to my "Beyond the Grave" class to share his expertise on "death, dying and bereavement," the unique topic for which he is an internationally recognized research expert and author.

In thanks for his second visit this school year, I presented Dr. Dickinson with a signed copy of my 2014 book, "In the Arms of Angels: Magnolia Cemetery- Charleston's Treasure of History, Mystery and Artistry." Thanks to Hannah Dunnaway for taking this photograph.



Last semester when he visited this class, I posted a detailed recap of what I thought were some of the professor's key points.

Here's the link to that post.

Thank you so much, George, for another great presentation. I hope you'll come back next school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment